Help

Excellent Liquid Aloe product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent liquid aloe organic product. It is processed in such a way that it preserves the best features of aloe and removes the chemical that can give you very loose stools(aloin). This allows you to drink more of it and reap the healing benefits. If you have a serious digestive track problem with inflammation this may be what you need. It will not give you or add to any diarrhea you may be experiencing. The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is the high price. It is a unique product and I have yet to see something similar competing with it. I just wish iherb could negotiate a better discount from the MSRP. If you have a serious digestive track problem with inflammation this may be what you need. It will not give you or add to any diarrhea existing you may be experiencing. This product also has a variation of it that includes many anti viral and immune building herbs such as cats claw. That is also an excellent product that should be considered if you have a weak immune system or an infection going on. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. There you can read my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

aloe force brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

very good product but it is a little bit too expensive for my budget and for what it is, so I will not be buying this brand going forward

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product. I've been using it for a couple of months.

Seems to work as rumored

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for several months now and it seems to have have made my gastro issues go away. Will see how it does going forward. It tastes a little sour but I just chug a few gulps out of the bottle each morning. No big deal on the after taste.

Excellant Aloe

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have looked at a lot of Aloe Vera products and this is the first one my body really likes.