I love it. He hates it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is my first time using the mountain air fresh - wonderful smell and feel. Truly this is the only deodorant that doesn't get on your clothing. If my husband were rating this though, he would tell you he's back to solid deodorants now after this one left his armpit feeling raw and looking red.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff! I had some doubts before using,but it hasn't let me down even one time,and I work a 12 hour shift as a nurse.

I recommend to try it

Posted by naturalsgirls on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy that she found her husband's deodorant without aluminum. It smells good, the gel does not stain clothes, leaves no residue. Cope with the smell of sweat, just perfect I recommend to try it

excellent deodorant so why discontinue it??

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

so sad to see this discontinued!! i've been using this for years and it's the best! iherb, pls tell them to continue making this!

great!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i brought this for my bf, as i didn't like the fact that he always was using spray deodorant, with lots of chemicals in it, sometimes a few times per day... he really liked it, and it was the first time for him to get a hard deodorant - but he liked it and uses it every day. even i tried it, and it works great! some of you could dislike the smell, as it feels a little like cleaning soap, but there is a bit freshness in it, feels natural, not too perfumed... and i think a deodorant is not made to perfume the body

Good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's a natural body deodorant that works! (finally) Cheap too :-) Just ordered another 5. PS - I live in the UK so maybe my climate is better suited to this product?

Herbal Clear, 24 Hour Natural Body Deodorant, Mountain Air Fresh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my husband and he really likes it. It has a very good scent. The scent doesn't overpower and doesn't linger for long. Also, my husband is very active and it really helps when he gets sweaty and smelly. He loves it.

Great effective product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We have been using this product for 3 years and love it. It is most effective as a deodorant and lasts a very long time as little is needed. Excellent.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works good.

herbal clear

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

very happy with the product. will order in the future.

1 2