Impressive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This natural aluminum-free deodorant rocks! I have tried about 20 different health food store deodorants to avoid the aluminum-laced grocery store ones, and not one before this ever worked. And often, with other natural brands, I would conclude that the odor of one's own perspiration mingled with essential oils is more revolting than just plain sweat. This deodorant is magic for me and my family, and we buy it in multiples. A word of caution: the propylene glycol-free variety of this Herbal Clear brand is sticky. It may be even better for you than the Natural Sport but it has a yukky texture, so I stay with Natural Sport.

Best deodorant around

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many natural deodorants and by far Herbal Clear is the best! Won't use another deodorant again as long as Herbal Clear is around. No skin irritation and it works better for keeping me dry than any of the major brands out there that are deodorant and antiperspirant.

Great Product!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is a keeper. I had been using another natural deodorant that I purchased from Iherb, and I kept noticing that about 4 hours after I put it on, that I was starting to smell. Finally my wife said I needed to change deodorants, so I did the Iherb search, and found this. I love this product, as it protects me from body odor all day long.

Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband smells great when he uses this:)

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good smell, long protection. My husband loves it.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive skin and break into a rash - or worse yet, start sweating - when I use most deodorants/anti-perspirants. I also find that they tend to stain the underarms of my shirts. The Herbal Clear Sport works, and leaves no residue on my shirts that doesn't come out with just a normal wash.

제 남친의 필수 아이템!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

땀많고 열많은 사람들의 필수 아이템! 성분좋고 알루미늄안들어있고 오래가고 향도 바다향같이 시원한 향이예요. 그렇다고 아저씨스킨냄새 절대 아님. 여자가 냄새맡아도 거부감없을 정도로 향 괜찮아요.

Healthier than mainstream deodorants

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have read many troubling things about the chemicals used in drug store brand deodorants and anti-perspirants (especially the aluminum derivatives which have been linked to Alzheimers). I have tried other "natural" brands that have not worked well, but Herbal Clear does.

The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best natural deodarents I have found. I bought it for my husband. It has a nice light smell - good for guys, but not too manly for a woman too. I works well.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Only deodorant that I have been able to use and it works.