Taste is great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is really nice without the coffee side effect. Best coffee subsitute I have found.If you like black coffee you may not like this as it has cream added.

Love enerdesia!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We've been using it for years for our morning drink instead of coffee. Great flavor, no jitters they way coffee left me.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this coffee, great taste and lots of energy after a cup.

Enerdisia

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I just plain like this... not to sweet just Good stuff!

Best Herbal Coffee!!

Posted by LJS on Dec 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It Tastes Good,Increases Libido,Increases Energy,and Increase Physical Strength.

Smells delicious!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very nice mix of coffee: smells nice, taste good too. I like it very much as it grounds me and makes me feel more relaxed. However, the libido effect is yet to find out more.

Love this coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

taste is great!! but it is only sold in a small container and it runs out fast!!

package size

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I would much appreciate being able to purchase the product in a larger size. Also, it takes a significant amount to get the flavor. It's really good though.

Really great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I drink a small cup of this before I go for a run or do yoga and it really gives me energy. It doesn't make me feel bloated and it tastes great.

Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was expecting to enjoy a hot night of passion after taking this product but it never happened. It did not increase my libido whatsoever. Didn't work for me. The taste is okay. I had to spruce it up with some creamer and chocolate syrup. Will not purchase again.

1 2