Fantastic-smelling soap, makes skin smooth

Posted by Veronika-and-Tobias on Apr 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Before I go rave about how much I love this soap, a word of warning - the scent is not for the faint of heart or those who avoid incense and Lush stores for too much fragrance. This soap, similarly to the Chandrika green soap, smells a lot. And it smells good and it leaves the scent on the skin after washing - it lingers a long while. If you prefer unscented or mildly scented products, this is certainly not for you. If you love Oriental and Indian scents, however - BUY THIS. In my opinion it smells amazing, it lathers up very well, and while the bar is small, it isn't expensive. Works as a bathroom air freshener as well, just sitting in the soap dish. It has an interesting effect on skin - it makes it feel a little dry right after use (but I do have dry skin to begin with), however, after moisturizing, I noticed that this soap makes the skin feel much smoother despite not feeling at all gritty when I used it. I suspect there is something in the ingredients that naturally exfoliates the skin, accounting for both the smoothness and the slightly-dry feeling.

I think it's good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good lather, nice smell of sandalwood remains on skin for some time, not too drying. I don't know the ingredients, they say 'no chemicals' on their web site. This soap is better than the others i had before, so i would buy it again.

Strong smell

Posted by SpeakOut on Jan 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ok, now all my bathroom smells of sandalwood, it's amazing. Smell is strong but I like it. Good soap and after shower smell left on the skin about two hours. My skin is soft and smooth,what else I need? I'll buy again.

I love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love sandalwood, and I can honestly say that the smell of this soap is amazing. My skin is sensitive, and I feel like this soap is very gentle with it. When I first bought it (it's been a while since I had it but I just ordered a couple more) I used it every day and it lasted for a very long time even though it's not that big (and for that price..:!). I truly recommend it if you're looking for a natural based soap with this kind of scent.

Herbal - Vedic, Chandrika Sandal Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like it. Does not dry out the skin.

authentic and ordinary

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

has a great sandlewood smell for bathrooms. Does go flaky-soft in standing water. would like to see more selection of soaps by iherb.

Great soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Like the other Chandrika, but love this one. The smell of sandal is just great.

My favourite product here

Posted by jayzee on May 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The smell is fabulous, the softness of your skin is fabulous, I ♥ this soap!

Rich smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good, but only for sandal lovers

Great soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Using it for hands wash. Dries skin pleasantly.

1 2 3 4