Does the job.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this cream, better than most I've tried.

Great soothing, safe shave cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was one of those who used a brush and cream. I learned about the ingredients in my cream and looked for something organic/safer as I'm putting this stuff on my face. I decided to try this stuff. One plus right away is that I don't need to brush my cream to a lather and let sit for 2 minutes so I save 3 minutes. More importantly, my skin is not treated as roughly with this stuff and the shave itself is as smooth. I like that I am no longer putting nasty stuff on my face.

very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

l used to use clinique shave cream(125ml) ;its price is 22 usd in my country furthermore herbal cowboy shave cream(200ml)just 7.5 usd and herbal cowboy has same effect as clinique's shave cream.why do l overpay lm happy to buy this cream .

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have found the perfect shave cream. I had tried anything and everything but it was always too soapy or irritated my sensitive skin. Herban Cowboy rocks.

Good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Medium quality, but good value for the money.

Good shaving cream for men

Posted by Babycakes on Jun 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Dusk scent with lavender, bergamot, lemon, lime, clary sage and ylang ylang oils. Very nice masculine smell that stay on the skin and feels like a perfume. It really helps razor to glide easier and avoid cuts. My boyfriend is happy with it.

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

You can apply only very thin layer, doesn`t make a foam which makes it hard to shave. But it is very soft and pleasant to skin.

I keep re-ordering this item

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

smooth, gives a nice shave, smells good.

Bought for bf

Posted by aveissa on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bought it for my bf as part of his bday gift, he loves it, leaves his face feeling fresh and smooth, and it lasts him a long time.

Terrific Shave Cream

Posted by dalegeyer on Sep 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This cream gives just enough lather to help you cover and shave all areas while still being able to see what you're doing. I find it annoying that some other natural shaving creams go on clear, with no lather at all. Scent is very nice and not overpowering.

1 2