Good soap

Posted by Babycakes on Jun 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Dusk scent with lavender, bergamot, lemon, lime, clary sage and ylang ylang oils. Stays on the skin like a perfume. I didn't try it on myself so I can't tell how drying/moisturizing it is, but my boyfriend seems to be happy with it and I really like how he smells after using it. By the way, the soap that I received was dark grey. Iherb probably forgot to update the picture!

My new standard soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The first soap I have found that does not irritate my sensitive skin, and yet still has a strong and masculine smell. Even works fine as a shampoo. Tried it as an emergency substitute after I ran out of my normal shampoo. Will definitely buy more of this!

The smell is a bit overpowering for a soap

Posted by otherkind on May 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The smell is a bit overpowering for a soap. However if you are in to strong masculine scents, it will work great for you.

Very good!

Posted by Santita on Jul 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A wonderful fragrance for men. Good cleans, does not dry the skin.

excelent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

With the scent of soap and I'm very happy. Use it as a shampoo, and body of the shaver. I recommend purchase, you will be satisfied. The bathroom is full of pleasant fragrance. If you like my review helpful, please indicate when deciding yes. Well thank you. Jozef

smell so nice you don't need cologne afterwards.

Posted by marley on Nov 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great masculine smelling soap and the scent last a very long time.I don't know if this would work well for those with sensitive skin because the smell can be overpowering.Check out my other reviews by clicking my username/link

Good soap, even for city slickers!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Got some as a gift a while back. Giver couldn't remember where she got it. Iherb.com solved that problem. This is good manly soap, but my wifed likes it as much as I do, so it's worth getting. It's really quality soap with a good fragrance. It's our standard now.

Great scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Like this one best.

wow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husbant loves it for showering and shampooing because of its functional properties, I love my husbant's smell after))

FOREST smells nice, DUSK = no no

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought FOREST bar previously, accidentally purchased DUSK recently; the smell is too sharp and unpleasant for me, much like bug spray or characteristic strong smelling fragrance worn by nannies. Ugh!

1 2 3 4