works better then others

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have tried them all and I smell right through them,this one actually works well and seems to last. nice clean smell it is floral but not overbearing at all...I will buy again.

efficace

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

un bon déo bio ultra efficace et sans traces blanches

Great Deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

As most people reviewing natural deodorants, I've tried more of them than I can remember. Every other natural deodorant I've tried leaves me smelling pretty ripe by the end of the day. Herban Cowboy deodorant is the best natural deodorant I've tried. It has a light, fresh scent, and even by the end of the day, is still working. Like most other natural deodorants, I don't think it can handle a lot of sweat (like during a workout) but it's fantastic for the average day. It seems expensive, but I've noticed that this deodorant lasts much longer than others. I don't know how long exactly, but I do know that I am always surprised at how long I can go before buying a new one. This has been the only deodorant I use for the past year, so I've found the one for me!

It really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

For several years, I have been looking for a deodorant free of harmful ingredients, but have not found one that was effective, until now. I think this product is great...more effective than other natural and even "conventional" deodorants I've used. I was afraid the scent would be too strong (I prefer unscented products), but once the deodorant has been applied, I don't even notice it. The only negative is that it can get a little sticky after a few hours. However, I have found that with a light dusting of Honeybee Gardens powder (also available from iHerb), it stays dry (and keeps me odor free) all day, even if I'm very active and sweating.

Very efficient and Very good smell , très efficace et super odeur

Posted by Kusanagi1 on May 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic Stuff. Stay all day long .avoid sweating. Parfait tient toute la journée empêche la transpiration .....enfin un déodorant efficace naturel

It works great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This stuff really works -- unlinke some of those other health-food store deoderant sticks.

Nice smell, works pretty well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This marks my third foray into the "natural" deodorants, and so far, it’s working fairly well. The smell is a light floral —natural, not fake smelling— and it fades as you wear it. The stick is slightly translucent, goes on a tiny bit tacky and clear, but not wet like a roll-on or spray. It dries and doesn’t leave a sticky or gummy residue. I've found that if I don’t let it dry before putting on a shirt, the shirt (and my BO) actually smell worse after I work out. If I let it dry and then put a shirt on, the problem goes away and I still smell ok. Does ok for light activity, but doesn't hold up if you are extra stinky or working out hard.

Not Bad

Posted by sanseaudepluie on Dec 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

At the beginning I liked the discreet smell and found it quiet effective.Fews months later ,using it during various activities of my busy life, I notice that I was smelling bad. My Herban Cowboy friend don't do its job properly. I wont' buy it anymore

Lousy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had previously bought the Herban Cowboy deodorant for my husband, and based on an online review from a woman saying she had used it herself because it was not too strong, I thought I would give it a try. It worked just fine and was not too strong. Then I decided I would go ahead and try this one made for women, and it hardly works at all! If I don't use an excessive amount (probably 20 swipes per arm), I need to put on more before I even leave the house! And this is called "Maximum Protection"! Not recommended.

Me produce alergia

Posted by auroramaltar on Mar 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Huele muy bien, pero me produce una alergia bastante considerable. Mis axilas se llenaron de eccemas bastante dolorosos.

1 2 3 4