ok

Posted by Babycakes on Jun 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Dusk scent with lavender, bergamot, lemon, lime, clary sage and ylang ylang oils. I love this strong and masculine smell. But it won't work 100% on men who sweat a lot. It's not a strong protection. Also, deodorant feels too oily in a weird way (oil drops on the surface). I don't think iherb has any other natural deodorant for men that would work better though so I'm content with the purchase.

great deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband loves this product. It works well and he tends to sweat a lot but seems to do the job much better than other natural deodorants he has tried.

Complements keep pouring in!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No lie but almost weekly women say how much they like this scent on me. The scent is like an evening on the porch watching the sun set and the stars rise maybe in a less drier place in California. Manly yet not overpowering. Softer as in something better for the later part of the day. I know this sounds like a review for the Dusk Cologne but the two smell the same. It also seems to have some staying power for more than a mere 8 hours.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love these deodorants. They smell great and theyre the first all natural deodorant I have tried that actually works, and I believe i have tried just about all of them now! Im so glad I dont have to ise a stick full of chemicals anymore.

Intoxicating Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The Herban Cowboy Dusk line is not only cruelty-free, it has the most amazing smell. I know it's wierd but I can't stop sniffing my partner whenever he wheres this deodorant!

Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My husband has allergy to many deodorants and finally we found this one! He has no allergy to it, the scent is very nice, texture is good, price is good and it has no critical ingredients. And, of course, it works great :) I

The best deodorant I've found.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Actually have gotten compliments on my cologne that turned out to be this deodorant.

Terrific

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell and it has staying power even after a workout.

Best Out There

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product ~6 months and love it. People say I actually smell good- All Day Long and sometimes even the next day! I will be buying more.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my husband to try because I wanted to switch him over to a more natural deodorant. He's not a fan of the crystal deodorants or the roll-on types, but he really likes this one. It smells great!