Smells great, works great!!

Posted by 5150265570086679470 on Jun 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you've been looking for a natural deodorant you will find that most of them don't last long at all. I bought "forest" because I hate the smell of patchouli. I love the smell but thought it would be like the others and fade away within an hour or less. I put this on before work and to my amazment I could still smell it after a 10 hour shift. I am a welder and needless to say it gets very hot and sweaty. I will buy this again.

Best smell of all in this brand

Posted by Reviewer2198598 on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried 3 of the Herban Cowboy deodorants and this scent is the freshest. I will buy it again.

Good for allergic people

Posted by khalilbh on May 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Before using this product I was using a chemical deodorant and I was suffering from itching in my underarms, but with this product the itching is completely gone. Regarding the smell; it is quite good, although I seek to try other smells in the future to see which one fits me more.

I like it

Posted by KOQ048 on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Deodorant used by my friend. Pleasant 'manly' smell keeps perspiration, but not for all day.

deodorant

Posted by Reviewer3105116 on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

smells amazing!!! ordered this for the fiance, he loves it and it smells really nice.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1883214 on Mar 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had a hard time finding a natural deodorant that works. Herban Cowboy is great, I will order again.

Ah, the Sagebrush!

Posted by Reviewer1073373 on Apr 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This smells like the wide-open places West of the Mississippi. "Forest" is not a very realistic name but the scent is more like a Western scent minus the leather. Excellent! Good staying power for 8+ hours.

Запах офигенный || The scent is great!

Posted by jeanrusso on May 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

С функцией устранения запаха справляется. Запах очень крутой! Does its job perfectly! The scent is 5+!

Just LOVE it!!

Posted by michealbehrens on Nov 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This deodorant is the only one of all Herban Cowboy's deodorant that gives 100% protections. I have tried several of them before, but nothing is like this one! About the smell, I would say that it is individual! Personally I love the smell! The dusk version smells good too, but it dosen't work as good as this one. I swear to this one, and I haven't used any other deodorant for 4 years now! I recommend it!

So far, so good...

Posted by Reviewer1603866 on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells great. Has been working well so far. I sweat a lot, so the true testament will be when the temperature hits the constant 80s in the next month or so.

1 2 3 4