Excellent product!!!

Posted by GoodLife on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

High quality deodarant with all natural ingridients. Suffices for a long time. **** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************

does not last 24 hours

Posted by Reviewer1640578 on Oct 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

According to my husband, this deodorant does not last 24 hours compared to non-organic deodorants. I cannot compare since I do not smell when my husband smells.

not bad

Posted by Reviewer1848182 on May 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Deodorant, not bad. Protects from the smell is not the whole day

Not white and unscented, doesn't work great

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Jan 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Right to the point-no smell,goes on smoothly, no residue. Unfortunately it doesn't work very well. the search goes on.

Not so Maximum

Posted by 5731937919541284304 on May 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had heard and read a lot about Herban Cowboy. I had high hopes for this one. It glides on so well and you don't have to wait to warm it up or anything like other deodorants. It is completely unscented and has no lumps or issues in the product itself which is great for a natural deodorant. However the downside for me was that it didn't hold up very well in terms of odor or sweat protection throughout the day. I live in Singapore and the weather is tropical so I sweat easily and this didn't really work. My pits were sweaty and started to smell within a few hours. I think if you were in a country where the weather was more temperate maybe this would be a safe choice, but not in the tropics.