Way too sweet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I managed to put two drops into a full drink and it was still too sweet, and you're supposed to use a full dropper. Not my idea of a great supplement. If you like things really, REALLY sweet, this may be for you.

Hurray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If i could give this lovely Stuff 10 stars I would. Great taste of chocolate , its very sweet and make all drinks reach a higher level of taste. Make healthy chocolate-milk, put it in water, drinks, everything except coffe, i will not recommended that. And above all , this great product is healthy. Everyone should have this at Home.

So good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's meant to be beneficial, but either way it tastes really good. I took it backpacking with me and would put it in my coffee to make bad coffee taste good.... which was pretty often.

HerbaSway Labs, Creme de Chocolat, 2 fl oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great!^^

Yum Yum!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love the taste, if you like chocolate, you'd love this ! Sweet and smooth , yum yum!

Chocolate lover's delight

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I admit to being a chocolate and green tea addict!!! When the desire for chocolate hits me, I literally can put a couple of drops of Creme de Chocolate into my mouth and be satisfied! Love this stuff! This is definitely a "NO GUILT" product.

creme de chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

great idea to have the product taste like chocolate!!!

Mmmm...chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product tastes great and is a great supplement, however, my only complaint is that you need to use two droppers full...I may go through it too fast!