A miracle for my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've had acne prone skin for years, with breakouts almost every day. Since I started taking this product, my breakouts have reduce significantly and my face now is acne free!

Good enough for a drink after lunch at school

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I sub this for a healthier choice in place of soft drinks during lunch at school. Taste is quite pleasant.

Great Antioxidant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't gain weight as easily when I use the Green Tea. I prefer the one w/out caffeine so it won't interfere with sleeping at night. I mix it w/pomegranate juice in a small shot glass 3 or 4 X a day, before or after every meal.

tastes great

Posted by aeshow on Jun 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i bought this product hoping to get the benefits of green tea with less work. i am not disappointed. the product tastes great! just like green tea, but without the bitterness!

Great Option for Green Tea

Posted by SteveL on Apr 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great source for EGCG - best bang for the buck. Instead of drinking 14 cups of Green Tea a day. Steve

Delicious Healthy Beverage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I just ordered my second bottle of HerbaGreen Tea. It's easier using than a tea bag and so pleasant tasting. I drink a cup everyday after lunch. What a great way to get your anti-oxidants!

Green Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I drink two big glasses a day and it adds to my overall well being.Great Flush!! Cheers

Excellent pick me up!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have a housekeeping business and I need energy all day long! This product provides me with the stamina I need. It allows me to meet my daily intake of water with a great taste. I just put a droper of HerbaSway Green Tea in my water and I am set. I like how easy it is to use. It feels good to know that using this product is good for me and that it tastes great too!

awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this is the best green tea ever, very easy to make and if i add little bit of stewia it's even better, absolutely love it.......will buy some more

Green Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

You need to drink this with a lot of additional water. It has a diuretic effect.

1 2