hydrogen peroxide

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's working, really. But don't believe it's chamomile's effect. It is hydrogen peroxide, it smell like hydrogen peroxide, it hurts skin like hydrogen peroxide. it'll break you hair like usial hydrogen peroxide. It's hydrogen peroxide - so you can buy it as is, without any "chamomile's" fairy tales.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It really works! But if you do as it says on the bottle it won't work.. No, you have to put it in a spray bottle and spray it in your towel dried hair, then you blow dry your hair and voila! The hair is a few shades lighter..

highlights that look natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a product to lighten my hair naturally with the help of the sun. This product worked fabulously. I love the fact it has many natural ingredients. I thought it was hard to use in the bottle it comes in, following their directions. I put it in a small spray bottle and just sprayed the areas I wanted to lighten , that was much easier and worked great!! Loved it !! Great alternative to Beach blonde which has been discontinued.

like sun in

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

just like sun in

Really helpful!

Posted by theprettyblossoms on Feb 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've bought this product expecting to have a subtle effect in my dark hair. However, the results were much more noticeable than I thought. I moved the product in a spritz container and used it once a week on my freshly washed hair then I would blow-dry it. That is how I got the most results. My natural dark hair has become a really beautiful shade of auburn with no traces of dryness as I would have got from dying it. However, I must say that my hair tips (which have been colored before) hadn't really changed so I guess this works mostly on natural hair.

Excellent! Loved the results!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I already have scandinavian blonde hair but it had gotten a little dull and dark. So I bought this product because i didn't want to use conventional bleach as it will damage my very fine hair. I completely soaked my hair with half the bottle and kind of massaged it in and went out in the sun until it was dry. Then washed it out. The results were amazing. My hair became a few shades lighter and brighter. The results were amazing and my hair was not damaged at all!!! A+

not working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I waited a very long time until the product will be available and very disappointed when she got it. The first time I had inflicted on the hair for 15 minutes and saw no results. The second time I increased the time for an hour and still no result ... I have blonde hair and they are not lit up for a single tone: (

herbatint hair lightener

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

good product. Have used it before wile on holidays in the sun. I came home shades lighter.

Perfect for a Natural Change

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have dark blond hair, which gets kind of mousey in the winter. This product lightens my hair slightly each time I use it, while making it glossy and soft. Really enjoying this for general hair care. And since it lightens gradually, you end up with a very natural look.

Not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

you have to apply this with cotton and it is very very messy.Did not make my hair lighter at all Threw the rest of the bottle out. Waste of money!

1 2 3