almost black

Posted by 4982950271112019920 on Sep 01, 2013

Its definitely not brown more like black and after a couple of weeks its dark brown. I have used Herbatint for over a year and their haircolours are great but don't use the 2n if you don't want black/darkbrown. I had dyed my hair red before so it might have had something to do with that also

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Sep 09, 2010

Work as advertise, covers gray hair, all natural.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1172558 on Dec 24, 2010

This haircolor was great!! It covered all the grays and the best part is that it is NOT irritating at all.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1468565 on May 16, 2011

I've being using these dye for over 25 years. I have try other dyes before and was getting migraine. These one are the best for me

best i have used

Posted by Reviewer1407201 on Jan 18, 2012

slow to fade, and looks great

Love it!!

Posted by 5198685970552149551 on Feb 17, 2014

I've been using this product for about 2 years now. It is great! Gives my hair gorgeous long-lasting color! I use it to hide my grays and it works wonderfully! My hair actually feels healthier after I dye it with this! I would recommend going with a darker shade if you're deciding between 2 shades.

Soft hair

Posted by Reviewer3337385 on Jun 03, 2009

This is really good for conditioning. It really is almost black or a very dark brown. I will go lighter next time. I do like Herbatint though.

Too Dark!

Posted by Reviewer3263034 on Apr 23, 2014

I read all the reviews before buying this product for the first time and I'm rally disappointed in the colour. My hairdresser said my hair is brown but this colour is dark brown/black as one reviewer already stated! It has covered my natural coppery highlights and I look like a witch! I'm now researching natural ways to strip hair colour! It's trial and error I guess. On positive note my greys are completely covered and my hair is very conditioned. Herbatint should call this Dark Brown and it would be helpful if iherb had a colour chart with these products!

Most natural looking

Posted by Reviewer3242427 on Jan 30, 2008

I've used lots of dyes before, but this looks the most like my natural color, and when it fades, it actually looks even better. I hate getting a white line on my part. This fades a little as the weeks go by, so the white line isn't as dramatic if I can't find time to dye right away.

Herbatint - 2N Brown

Posted by Reviewer2113640 on Aug 24, 2008

Excellent product. Great coverage and non irritating on my scalp. Conditioner leaves hair really soft.

1 2 3 4