Help

great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

covers gray well.

Good product but difficult to pinpoint

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wish this product had better color comparisons, you need to try a few times in order to check which color is good for you, and while it does work, I was not happy to find myself stuck with the wrong color and wait until I can dye again. All covers have the same color and you need to open the box in order to make sure which color you need. Since it's natural, the color ends up a little different than expected.

ll

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nature,good color for me

HERBATINT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have a very sensitive scalp and have been using this product for many years as its natural ingredients. It a very good product to work with and the color outcome is as the product advises on the packaging. at the time of purchasing the price was excellent.

Cheaper price than Hong Kong Market

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My mom is using this product for over 10 years and I am so glad that iHerb is selling a very better price than retail shops in Hong Kong.

Simply the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this brand of hair colour for several years now, and have become a huge fan. Not only does it give excellent grey coverage without all the nasties of mainstream brands, but it's such great value. I easily get 2 full applications per box (more when I just do root touch-ups rather than full head), and I love that the new packaging even includes 10ml measuring marks on the bottles to make it super easy to pour out the correct amounts, so you know you've got enough left for next time. My hair always looks and feels so lush and shiny after it's been freshly dyed, too. Definitely 5 stars!

Great colour

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this colour! Holding well after 2 weeks & hoping I get at least another 2 weeks out of it.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good for sensitive skin