Help

great product, gets me lots of compliments

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Herbatint to color my hair for many years. It is gentle and I think it actually improves the texture of my curly hair. I mix 4R and 7M in equal proportions - the browner shade gives a base for the red tones to hold on to (red tones alone tend to look either purple or orange, and wash out quickly). This mix also hides the gray hairs well. I get compliments all the time on my hair color - men think its natural and women want to know where I get it done. I ordered this product from iHerb many times - it always comes quickly and it the lowest price around. Thanks! Tina

Have been using these wonderful products for years

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use the haircolor products because they do not damage my hair and have no ammonia or other obnoxious smell. I have short dark brown hair with lots of grey and white, so I mix this with equal amount of 4N - chestnut. Need the chestnut to penetrate the grey and white because the copper chestnut alone will eventually turn the grey/white hairs pink. Also use the conditioner and shampoo. Because my hair is short I use 3 caps of each color and then 6 caps of the developer, so I get 2 to 3 colorings per box. Love these products and highly recommend them.

买了三种颜色分别是4D 4R 4N

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

用了一款4R,颜色有点偏红,因为妈妈有白发,所以新长出的白发覆盖以后颜色偏红,黑发的地方用着颜色还是不错的,阳光下面略微泛紫红,蛮fashion的颜色,有光泽,短发用了1/2。还有一半下次可以用。染发后的头发不毛躁,比较柔软顺滑,两瓶染发剂都是液体,都没有气味,混合在一起发生奇妙的化学反应,变成固体了,有点气味,不过还能接受。整个染发过程我花了1个小时,一般熟手半小时搞定。

Ms.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great color, wouldn't hurt hair.

Best haircolor I've ever used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This color does not dry out your hair nor does it have ammonia in it. Of the products on the market this one feels the healthies to use.

Herbatint Permanent Herbal haircolour Gel 4 R copper chestnut

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bit too reddy for me. Would have preferred if it had more brown in it.

Product kind to sensitive siin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from Psoriasis and I have been using this product for about five years, so much kinder to my scalp, no stinging like with other products

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good for sensitive skin

Herbatint

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great color, wouldn't hurt hair.

happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

love this hair colour greats results

1 2