Experienced Herbatint user

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for about 10 years. It covers well and doesn't fade. Once you've colored your hair all over, be sure to only do the roots during following applications because it will dry out your hair if you overuse it.

Great results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Herbatint for about 3 years. It is gentle on my hair, covers my grey and lasts for around 4 weeks with washing my hair every day. Because it is so gentle, I can use it more often then haircolors with chemicals. It gives my hair body, shine and does not dry it out. The color is beautiful and the shade is even all over. If you are on the fence, give it a try.

Love this haircolor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Especially love the conditioner that comes with it. Leaves my hair soft and manageable looking much better than before I color it. I highly recommend it. It also covers my grey thoroughly.

Sticking with this one.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm never buying any other har dye again, this one is as perfect as it gets. Lovely colour, even and covering, and my hair was very soft after using the conditioner.

Hair color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good!

perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

BEAUTIFUL HAIR COLOUR

Use it Every 8 Weeks

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Does not damage hair. Could use more frequently without damage if I needed to. My hair is super shiny using Herbatint.

"going to wash that grey right outta my hair..."

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for probably 7 years now. It is easy to use and I feel it is safer to use than products you can buy at a drug store. The conditioner is also good on the hair as well.

Herbatint, Light Golden Chestnut

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Was very happy with the results. I was somewhat skeptical about using this for the first time. I liked the results, and happy to know that I'm using all organic, no more chemicals. SAFE.

good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am satisfied with the hair color and am particularly pleased because I can get 2 treatments since I have short hair.

1 2