Help

Something they don't tell you until it's too late...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

If you have grey hair and want to use a golden (D) or other color outside of the N series, you have to supplement your color with an N color. The boxes say "100% grey coverage," but the inside directions say you need to add some of the N color when mixing to guarantee grey coverage. I ordered my color and was all set to start and then had to order a second box if the N series, so I was not very happy. Then, the second box took more than a week to arrive, even with priority shipping. When I finally was able to do my hair, however, I can say I was pleased with the results.

Hair Color 7N, Blonde

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have originally dark brown hair, with some grey. The shades after the coloring looks natural. Lasts up to 4 weeks.No smell, comes with a conditioner with lovely smell.

GREAT haircolor - NO damage

Posted by Mearced on Feb 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this with 7C Ash Blonde for a perfect match to my natural color. It covers grey REALLY well and my hair is never damaged. Actually, it seems even more conditioned after use. I've also used other lighter colors such as 9N Honey Blonde to lighten without damage.

Sooo much better than salon color!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I mix 7 N with 8N and add some 5R. This gets me to my original color. It says blonde but it's not. I end up with shiny medium brunette with reddish highlights in the light. It looks like highlights - I think because it covers the gray differently. Marginal coverage on the coarse gray hair on my temples.

Fantastic Hair Color!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

As a hairdresser, I'm very impressed with Herbatint. So natural looking, you cannot tell the difference. And it is much safer and healthier for you.

Gentle and it WORKS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I like to mix a little of this shade with 8N for the perfect shade and always get shiny, healthy hair. It is so gentle - I can't use the usual drug store brands because they cause a bad allergic reaction. Antica Herbavita is the best!

Environmentally friendly hair colouring.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Easy to use and can be used 2 times on shorter hair. Colour may be a bit darker than colour stated on packet, but lasts well.

Best haircolor on the market

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many different hair colorings over the years & each one stripped my hair & damaged it. This is the best hair color out there. Absolutely no odor or fumes, long-lasting color that really covers the gray, natural looking, & leaves your hair in better condition than before you colored. I have used this for several years now & am hooked!!!

Genial!

Posted by BereMaury on Oct 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

El tinte lo utilicé en cabello castaño claro y quedó del mismo color que se muestra en la caja, pero aunque se llama "blonde" no es rubio. El cabello queda brilloso y suave. A pesar de tener químicos no es como los tintes comerciales dañinos que utilizan amoniaco. El color es precioso y se empiezan a notar las raíces como a los 2-3 meses.

A good choice for haircolor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think there are chemicals in every haircolor but this has less than most and my hair responds well to it. I have fine hair that tends to break easily but this product is good and I've been using it for years.