Help

used it on Asian hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Since it has low peroxide, I tried brighter color than my natural hair color. It worked! my dark brown color has turned in to bright/ashish/a bit redish brown and I'm loving it! Though my hair is not as smooth as it used to be after shampooing, it feels fine after conditioning. great natural color result.

Awesome Color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

As per the enclosed instructions, I combined a small amount of this color with 8N, Light Natural Blond. It really did help "control for gold or red tones". I love the results!

Dolores Konsevitch

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is fantastic.I am a professional hairdresser who is undergoing chemotherapy.my doctors advised me to purchase only vegetable dyes for my hair color.I have about 75% gray.It not only covered it but it doesnt make your scalp feel tight.It holds its color and it leaves your hair silky.I did not realize that i needed to add an N shade along with my purchase and I had originally ordered from your web site .I could not remember how I found it,So I went to a different site and it took forever to obtain the dye,however it was worth the wait.I would & will recommend this product.

Herbatint Hair Color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My hair is long & I usually mix an ash with a light blond to make sure that I do not get red tints in my hair.The color worked great.Just next time I have to get a medium ash or a darker regular blond to mix because it all turned out too light for me.Certainly did cover all the grey.It did not have that heavy odor as other hair colors have.The only thing is that I had to use a pastry brush to brush it on & I found that it was a bit difficult doing it myself as compared to the other name brands that use a bottle with a tip to squeeze & apply to the hair after mixing.The instructions were easy to follow.In my opinion,I think this is a great hair color.

bit disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

hair became darker than expected

Heratint Natural Hair Color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

excellent product, have used for 20 years.

GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I very much like this haircolor gel, color has turned out remarkable.

NO MORE HEADACHES AFTER HAIR COLORING!

Posted by Gomommygo on Nov 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had been getting headaches after using some Revlon ammonia type of hair coloring - but now I haven't had a problem with it!

Cover grey hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It really do cover my grey hair. I use it because of low harmfull ingredients, and the colours are great. My hair looks shiny to

finally, the right color!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Matches my natural color better than anything I ever tried, and it can be used for more than one coloring, great for my short hair at 72.

1 2 3