Help

The best choice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a good colour! I didn't want to chance using a regular commercial brand, as I have fine hair and I didn't want to dry it out. It's the second time I have used Herbatint and now I've found the right colour, I'll be using it from now on! My hair's condition didn't change after I used it this time, so I'm very happy. However, I advise those thinking of using Herbatint to check the colour chart on the Herbatint homepage and not to go by the product colour.

perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This with 8R is a perfect strawberry blond. Left my hair heathy, smooth and shiny. Love it.

Sooooo much better than salon color!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I mix 7 N with 8N and add some 5R. This gets me to my original color. It says blonde but it's not. I end up with shiny medium brunette with reddish highlights in the light. It looks like highlights - I think because it covers the gray differently. Marginal coverage on the coarse gray hair on my temples.

Great color, mixes well with other shades

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this gel color. I mix it with 7N to get the shade I need and amount for my hair. Buy a squeeze bottle from the beauty supply to put it in and you apply to your hair. It's easier than a bowl. This product lasts longer than the ones I buy at the store, because I can mix the amount needed for my short hair. Shampoo after coloring since this is a glycol based dye. The 7N is more like a light brown. The 8N is more like a blond.

Liked

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Color is more dark blond, than light blond, i like after dyeing hair did not stay dry

Work as well as the stuff you buy at your local store

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My mom buys this brand because a few years back she started noticing hair loss. She went to the dermatologist who prescribed a special shampoo with no positive results. After a while she realized it was her hair dye, the "brand" stuff you buy at your local pharmacy was making her hair fall out. As soon as she switched to Herbatint her hair grew back. She hasn't looked back since.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love it , I had a dark brown hair so it converted to light brown , not like a picture but nice :)

Herbatint (Antica Herbavita), Permanent Herbal Haircolour

Posted by LoveBug67 on Jun 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product stays in for a long time and the best thing is that it comes in little bottles so you can reuse it about 3 time on just the regrother. Excellent packaging....Love this....

Nice product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am chemically sensitive, age 55, and have all grey. hair. This product covers well for about 3 weeks. There is almost no odor when applying it. It goes on well and washes out well for me. No rashes or reactions! I wish there was an effective "no-chemical" hair color product out there, but for a reasonable price this is the best, as I've tried many other products.

Herbatint ~ 8N

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was very happy with the smell and coverage of Herbatint. This was the first time I used it. I found the color to be darker than I thought it would be. Also, it had a slight green tinge. Next time I plan to try 9N to get a lighter color. I'm happy with it though and will continue to use it.