Help

Not happy Herbating US has EDTA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Australian equivalent does not have EDTA. I have seen the same happening in many others products I believed where equivalent to our Australian products. But no, American 'equivalent' have dangerous contents than us

Natural colour, perfect for sensitive scalps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Natural colour, easy to use and long lasting. No harmful ingredients, better for sensitive scalps. Ps! Remember to buy a cup for mixing the colour, and a brush for applying.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product conditioned my hair and left it with a beautiful natural color. I love it. I used to use henna and got tired of the brassy look. This is so soft and pretty.

Just no

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

For 'Light Copper Blonde' read Traffic Cone Orange!! This colour was horrendous, I had to go out and buy another colour just to tone down this bright copper orange, it was awful. Application was messy and time consuming, stained my towels and even with hair to my chin I needed the whole pack so unless you have really short hair you'll only get one application making it expensive. Shame because its vegan & Cruelty-Free but definitely not one I'll use again.

Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, 8R, Light Copper Blonde, 4.56 fl oz, (135 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very impressed with this product, excellent coverage and color, conditioner was lovely with a beautiful natural scent.

Brilliant Hair Dye

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Having previously damaged my hair through bleaching (to the point where most of it broke off) I was after a dye that would cover over the blonde tips of my hair so that they would match my natural (coppery red) colour. I didn't want to use anything that tested on animals and needed something gentle. I tried the copper in Herbatint's vegetal range (non permanent) 3 times but the colour looked somewhat 'see-through' and at the same time too dark, it also did not last very long - all I think because of the porosity of the damaged hair. I then at my hairdressers recommendation (a new one!) tried a delorenzo mousse rinse in copper - which did next to nothing in terms of colour but did make hair look shiny and healthy. Anyway, so I decided to give their permanent range a shot. I mixed up only a small amount (2 cap fulls of each bottle) as I only needed to do my ends and I have short hair. I really like this ability to only mix up what you need. Although it doesn't have a strong chemically smell - I really don't like the smell it does have - kind of raw egg-like, not sure but it made me feel a bit queasy. But I am happy to put up with that (it washes out, no scent lingers) as it covered my ends brilliantly and it blends beautifully with my natural colour. I'm extremely happy with the result.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm very impressed with this product. it seems gentler to my scalp and hair. The color give a very healthy natural look to my hair.It's as easy to use as the other drugstore varieties...I read about how I can blend my own shade... the possibilities are endless :)

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love the light copper blonde. The color holds well, looks natural and gives my hair more body.

Great product and company

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Herbatint hair color products for years, and find them greatly superior to other products on the market. The color is more natural, and better for my hair. I like the layout for the product offering from iHerb. Excellent selection and prices, and most of all, they delivered exactly what was promised when promised.

perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This with 8N is a perfect strawberry blond. Left my hair heathy, smooth and shiny. Love it.

1 2