Help

almost black

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Its definitely not brown more like black and after a couple of weeks its dark brown. I have used Herbatint for over a year and their haircolours are great but don't use the 2n if you don't want black/darkbrown. I had dyed my hair red before so it might have had something to do with that also

Love it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for about 2 years now. It is great! Gives my hair gorgeous long-lasting color! I use it to hide my grays and it works wonderfully! My hair actually feels healthier after I dye it with this! I would recommend going with a darker shade if you're deciding between 2 shades.

best i have used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

slow to fade, and looks great

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've being using these dye for over 25 years. I have try other dyes before and was getting migraine. These one are the best for me

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This haircolor was great!! It covered all the grays and the best part is that it is NOT irritating at all.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Work as advertise, covers gray hair, all natural.

Soft hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is really good for conditioning. It really is almost black or a very dark brown. I will go lighter next time. I do like Herbatint though.

Beautiful colour but changes the hair's texture

Posted by Aderyn on Jan 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my mum in her 60s. Her hair was almost 60% white and she has very sensitive scalp which is why she never colours it. She was willing to try this since it was a no Ammonia-Alcohol-Parabens, vegan and cruelty free product. So I'll break it down: The good: 1. Easy to apply, the gel texture makes it very easy to control - no drips and messes 2. There's none of that awful smell, in fact I think it smells quite mint-ish... 3. Really gives full coverage of the whites 4. Colour is very natural and doesn't fade into awful looking shades. 5. The conditioner is amazing! (Led me to buying 2 bottles of it) 6. Quite an economic application. The box says it's enough for 2 applications and it's true to it's words. It comes in bottles with measurement indicators on it so you pour out what you need and can keep the rest for your next use. 7. The price I got this for here was half what I found it to be sold for at the local stores The bad: 1. It changes the texture of the hair. It makes it so dry and stiff, it's like straw. The conditioner helps but even after a month it's the same. Just dry and quite lifeless. The verdict: Mum loved it at first, so much that we got another box for keeping but now she's decided she won't use it anymore because the aesthetics simply isn’t worth the texture the haircolour leaves her hair with.

Too Dark!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I read all the reviews before buying this product for the first time and I'm rally disappointed in the colour. My hairdresser said my hair is brown but this colour is dark brown/black as one reviewer already stated! It has covered my natural coppery highlights and I look like a witch! I'm now researching natural ways to strip hair colour! It's trial and error I guess. On positive note my greys are completely covered and my hair is very conditioned. Herbatint should call this Dark Brown and it would be helpful if iherb had a colour chart with these products!

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is very recommendable my hair shines as usual and looks very natural

1 2 3 4