Help

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was tired of bleaching my hair so I looked for a natural and chemicals free product. After using this product my hair felt soft and had a glow. Color fades soon but I understand that because it does not have chemicals is not as strong but I totally recommended. >Color is so vivid and beautiful.

No complaints from me;

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this product, very gentle on head and very natural colouring. One of the best colour that lasts up to roughly 3 weeks outside the areas of natural growth, no hair product can get around that.

Complimented regularly

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My hair colour has gone through some changes to find the right colour, and since using this one I am being complimented regularly! I also love that it is a healthier option to other products. I'm now buying it regularly.

I love it

Posted by Lycka82 on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful colour, gentle and light cream which doesn't smell chemicals. Highly recommended indeed!

Herbatint copper blonde

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent grey coverage and true to the colour shown.

Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best dye I've used. I used henna, regular dyes, and lots of natural tints. This works so well to cover the gray,even though it says it doesn't. The color is true. I will buy this again in a heartbeat.

Very Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is so simple to use, cleans up well, and lasts a long time without fading out. After a few washes, my hair looks natural, and has a wide array of highlights.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

No harsh chemicals. The Copper Blonde color is gorgeous. I receive a lot of compliments on my hair. The color covers gray hair pretty well. I dye my hair once a month, and the color washes off partially by the end of a month, but I would still recommend this product to anyone looking for a "red hair" color.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product and the price. I have been using this hair dye for over 5 yrs now and get plent of compliments. It's not harsh and has no chemical smell.

Wonderful color

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the color. It's very natural looking and it feels wonderful. The color last as long as other hair color's do.

1 2 3