Amazing product

Posted by Reviewer2943233 on Jun 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Having recently completed treatment for breast cancer, I wanted to find a healthy alternative for coloring my grey. Also, my hair that isn't grey was growing back much darker. At my age (63), I prefer lighter haircolor. I was concerned that I would not be able to lighten it to my former copper, using an herbal product. I read reviews that recommended ordering a color two shades lighter than the color desired. I did this and my hair turned out perfectly. No smell, no trouble. This product is the best. I'm recommending it to all my friends and relatives, and have already passed the word to the nurses in my oncologist's office.

Great

Posted by 4998019824904529776 on Apr 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have recently finished chemo and my oncologist said I needed a natural hair color. The color was great with no mixing of other colors needed. It is more difficult to apply than drugstore hair colors, but found a way around it. Perhaps will be more difficult once my hair is longer (can't happen soon enough) but for now I am pleased. My hair is soft and feels as if there is no damage from the color. It did cover my grey and other colors that had popped us since the chemo. Will purchase again.

Beautiful haircolor that is good for your hair.

Posted by 4670740722678286908 on Oct 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Herbatint has some gorgeous colors and they make it so easy for you to mix your own. The bottle is marked at 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 and you can store for later use. I buy a light blonde color and the 10DR light copperish. I mix 1/4 of the 10DR with 3/4 of the light blonde and it is just gorgeous! If you have short to medium fine or medium thick hair, you can probably get 2 colorings from each kit. Save the plastic gloves for the 2nd coloring. My hair just loves this stuff. It leaves it so soft and shiny.

Herbatint Light copperish gold 10DR

Posted by Reviewer2030195 on May 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this color for many years and always get compliments on my hair color. I'd be lost without this product. It keeps my hair looking natural and healthy.

Fantastic!

Posted by 5246362045838804121 on Jun 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very nice color!

Love the colour!

Posted by 5286243177065460342 on Mar 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easy to use, doesnt seem to damage my thin hair and gives my hair lovely copperish gold colour

10 DR Lt Copperishh Gold

Posted by Reviewer2060266 on Feb 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product gives me a beautiful reddish blond color that I always get complimemnts and people always ask what product do I use. I love it!!!!

Get to know this product line - best hair for 20 years!

Posted by 5421755859718611118 on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product almost 20 years - started at age 35, always get compliments 'lucky to have such beautiful hair' - try using 2 different shades, crown for lighter and then go darker on rest.