Genuine Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am 50 years old, for the first time since my teenage years I made it through the Fall and Spring seasons with NO Allergy symptoms, And no other Allergy drugs or medications !! FABULOUS !!!

Allergy Releaf System

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have had allergys for years and suffer so badly that I have to just lay down with wet cloth over my eyes. This year I have been taking Allergy Releaf system since January. Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have made it so far with very little symtoms. This is the best thing I have ever used.

This really works!! Worth the money.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered from allergies all my life. After years of allergy shots and medications that made me feel worse than the allergy symptoms, I switched to natural remedies. After trying many other brands, this is now my favorite. It is best used as a preventative, when I will be outdoors all day and before the season starts, but it also works well once the symptoms kick in. This product, in addition to use of a neti pot, has made a huge difference in how I feel. I'm allergic to just about everything so I am amazed at the results. It recently got me through a visit with my in-laws who have an indoor, long-haired cat. I was fatigued from the exposure but not stuffed up and miserable.

Allergy Releaf

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This allergy system has given me user friendly relief from allergy symptoms. I feel so lucky to have found it after so many trial and error products.

It Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from environmental and pollen allergies, especially from January through May. The Allergy ReLeaf System makes it easier for me to breathe and get a decent night's sleep.

ReLeaf

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have asthma and I don't like relying on inhaler. I came across this product at a whole foods store and gave it a try. It has been helpful in alleviating my allergy symptoms.

helps with allergy season

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

combating allergry season with it

7.45.p

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i used dis product for over a year it work s wery good i wheel recommend dis product 100%

Allergy ReLeaf System Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good product - works in keeping your nose clear with no side-affects that I can tell.

Allergy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Has helped with my allergies

1 2