Great Stuff for Dog's Outdoor Allergies (Itching)!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

One of my dogs has severe grass and tree pollen allergies that cause her to itch almost non-stop about eight months out of the year. I did not want to put her on steroids, so I tried just about every over-the-counter, homeopathic and herbal product I could find and none of them worked. Then I tried Allertonic, and it stopped her itching! This is the only product I've ever found that controls her allergies. I highly recommend it to anyone who has not been able to find a product to control their allergies (or their dog's allergies).

I found relief from a lot of inflamation using Allertonic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I initially took Allertonic for relief from sinus allergies. And discovered it helped my digestive system a lot! So I take it daily to help keep all inflammation minimized. Gentle and effective. I take it with Source Natural's Activated Quercetin.

3 yrs and forward

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product has served me VERY well for seasonal allergies - all seasons. AND the Eyebright has helped relieve eye strain for night driving - very important to me working 3pm - 11pm.

Works everytime

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this product takes about 3 days to get in your system, but it works like a charm for allergies!

Great prooduct

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Allertonic has helped my breathing and my sinuses, especially in spring allergy season. Tried a lot of herbal allergy products. This one has helped me a lot more than the rest.

allertonic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been using allertonic for a year now. I started it after an allergic reaction to the flu shot. I have not been sick in a year. In the past I always get sick needing rounds of antibiotics and steroids and since starting allertonic i have only been on antibiotics once which i really didn't need but the dr did preventative because I had double ear infections.I like the capsules better than the liquid, it seems to work better.

terrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I ordered the product 23. of March , today is 16.of April and I still did not got it. And customer service is just brushing me off. This is outrage.