Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have only been using ChlorOxygen for 10 days now and take it usually in the mornings. At first, the taste was overwhelming and I did not like it - so I decreased the dosage until I could get used to the taste, which I did very shortly and now find it pleasant to take and even look forward to it. I have also increased my dosage to include most afternoons at lunch. I have noticed in this short period of time, increased energy, appetite suppressant in the mornings (not hungary for much breakfast). Body function odors disappear and I have a much easier time digesting the evening meal and have little to no heartburn while sleeping. I will definitely be continuing to use the product as I want to benefit even more in the months to come for a healthier system. One more worry gone is the fact I am eating my greens now!

Breathing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this product. I hope to never have to be without it. This product has greatly improved my energy level and also helps me tolerate scents better. I have Multiple Michale sensitivity and limit my exposure, but I am exposed in public places, other people's homes, etc. This condition is on top of asthma and many allergies. Since taking ChloroOxygen, the effects of such exposure has greatly diminished. I wish I could rate this product with more then 5 stars. I have noticed a dramatic change in my health. Also note worthy, it has improved my digestion.

ChorOxygen Offers relief to blood cancer patient

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I offered it to my new grandfather-in-law to assist with his recently diagnosed blood cancer. He reports experiencing much better results than anything "those quacks" have to offer. At only $10/bottle it can, at the very least, be counted as the most effective placebo out there.

ChlorOxygen- good quality and practical

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used Chlorophyll on and off for years as part of my health regime. For a couple on months 2 to 3 times a year I take it as part of a feel good cleanse. I have used many types but this is by far my favorite. You can tell the quality of the product is excellent and the best thing is it being in concentrate form and being able to use it as drops, its clean and easy and very practical. For years I was making a mess and staining close and clothes trying to get tea spoons full out of a bottle. I am very happy with this product and would recommend it to any one, would not use any other my self now.

It makes a big difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We're both over 60 and take ChlorOxygen twice a day. We've been taking it for more than two months and have seen a big difference in our energy levels as well as just feeling more motivated to tackle projects, both the day to day as well as additional activities. We highly recommend ChlorOxygen for people of any age who want to enjoy a high quality of life, day in and day out!

I love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can almost feel a bit of energy immediately upon taking this. I like to take it with a lot of water as I feel I absorb it better that way.

i got the energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i drink 1 liter bottle of water with about 15-18 drops daily. from the first day, i could feel more energetic at work. not sure if it really works though, it makes me drink 1 litter of water at least. i already recommended to some friends and i'll get some more for my family soon.

ChlorOxygen is wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great (sort of like green tea but no acidity). I feel great and it helps my allergies.

use it every day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this product every day, sometimes twice a day. I get a boost of energy, especially in times of stress.

Best Chlorophyll. Good for anemia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We love this! We take first thing in the morning for better absorption. Chlorophyll increases red blood cells count - which increases oxygen delivery to the brain and other parts of the body. The tastes gets better after a while - you get used to it, we like the taste now. ...Gives more energy, feel good... it cleans the blood which reduces body odour.... We will continue to use this. Very happy, thank you