ChlorOxygen really helps.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Easy to swallow, fast working, nice low price and a great name! These softgels help lessen morning breath and have been a great aid in digestion for me. They help deodorize the digestive tract plus I've noticed way less stomach aches and cramping since taking them. I'm on my third or fourth bottle and have made them a part of my breakfast and supper routine.

Red Blood Cells

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Again, my red blood cell count was low. So I went to the Iherb site and started reading about the different products to build your red blood cells. Since I can't take Iron I found this to be an excellent product. I went from feeling droopy all day to energetic more and more each week. I will keep this one forever.

Saved me from altitude sickness, out of breath, and boosted my energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I travel to 9,000 ft from where I live at sea level about every 3 years. I have always gotten wicked altitude sickness - migraines, severe fatigue, inability to climb stairs without taking a break and still being winded at the top, etc. I took chlor-oxygen on my most recent trip (starting 3 days before I left), and I had zero altitude sickness. No energy or breathing issues and NO migraines. I am still slightly amazed. I noticed when I stopped taking it my energy level went back down - so I resumed taking it once a day when I returned home and have had much more steady energy levels - which is awesome. I have severe fatigue as a side effect from inflammatory arthritis I have had since I was 18. YMMV, but I have found this to be a very helpful supplement for both high altitude and every day energy and breathing issues. (my chest is restricted from the arthritis - so the breathing improvement is truly awesome for me!)

CholorOxygen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Give me energy which I need with my fibromyalgia.

build blood

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have trouble with anemia and i am using this product to build blood. The many other benefits are great breath, less smelling bowels and body odor. Very good product.

Good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this a week before a planned climb of Mt. Rainier. I live at 770 feet and Rainier towers to 14,411 feet. I experienced no ill affects from altitude other than a slight cough which I've had before. I was skeptical but it really worked. I also combined it with a multi-vitamin that contained iron. I'll use this again!

deoderant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We starting using chlorophyll to help with body order. It has workred great.

New Lease On Life

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have asthma and this is the only thing I've ever taken that really helps me breathe better. Since I've been taking Chloroxygen, I don't even know I have asthma anymore except when I'm sick. This product has really changed my life.

Helps Flush Toxins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

With a sluggish liver, this is helping to keep toxicity down and energy up. It will turn your stool totally green - but you get to see that its working. Its all good.

Awesome stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My dad's diabetic and anemic. This product has really helped him. Thanks, iHerb!

1 2 3 4