Yet another great product.

Posted by InTuneWithNature on Feb 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product to work with Herbs, Etc Lung tonic for my COPD condition. This one uses Medicinal Mushrooms in it formula. This had another side effect that was quite a nice surprise...those same mushrooms have also lowered by blood sugar to normal levels as I am a diabetic as well. I have been able to reduce my insulin intake by 50% in a very short period of time, like a week. I was happily surprised. As I researched the mushrooms used in this product, I found that they are used to control blood sugar as well as other diseases. Like all these products that are organic and natural, it takes time to work through you whole system. You can't heal one part of the body and not another. Everything needs to be healed and this takes time, proper diet and proper supplements. Highly recommend this product for many health conditions. It has worked for me with even more benefits than I was expecting.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Since taking this product I have found that my immune system is strongr, I fall ill less often and the severity of a common cold is far less. It takes time for this product to build up in the system, I would say you need to be on it for a month or so before really seeing the effects. I have been taking this product for about 3 years, I take one gel tab every day and it has really helped.

Super charge your energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I began taking this supplement over a month ago. Immediately I noticed an increase in energy level. Not so much in the sense that I feel " wired " no not at all but I noticed that I do not get tired or fatigued throughtout the day.

Great product, Great price, so far we are staying healthy and happy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this is the first time we tried this product and so far my family has remained well with many others sick at work and school. Originally bought at at very well known health food store, at iHerb received twice the amount of product at the same price. Everyone in my family uses the product from the 10 year old to the teens to the mid forty parents. Pleased with the product and iHerb. Will continue to purchase

Seems effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I feel a difference on the days when I take this. (I always forget about having taken it before I notice this, so I doubt it's paychological/placebo.) No weird side effects. Helps me feel stronger and fight back illness.

It works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've had insomnia for the past 10 years and tried just about everything under the sun, unfortunately nothing really worked until I found this product! I've been taking it for about 3 months now and very happy to say that I'm insomnia free! I highly recommend this product to anybody who has sleep issue. Just give it a try and it may work for you.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this product have helped me greatly with my health needs

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product from a company I love in Santa Fe, and your service is quick, which I appreciate. Thank you. Now if you just had a magic potion for my sinuses which really bother me here in Altadena, Ca and often turn into an infection, I would bow down.