Deep Sleep Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I tried melatonin to reset my sleep clock. I often makes me dizzy and the dreams are weird. Deep Sleep has none of these complications. No side effects that I noticed, except it makes me very tired, usually. If I use it too long I stay sleepy during the day.

Deep Sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the best product on the market. I even shared my info with my doctor (who is holistic,along with medical) he has shared the info with another patient and they love it also. I cannot rave enough on how well this product works

Sleeping well at long last--after 20 years of insomnia!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Deep Sleep worked like a charm from night#1. I take 2 caps at bedtime and they last for up to six-eight hours. If I wake up again and cannot go back to sleep, which happens from time to time, I take one more cap & read a bit--then I am good for another 2-4 hours rest or more. I am obese, so taking the larger dose works for me with no side effects.

deep sleep herbal medicine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It use to take me anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour to fall asleep, and sometimes it would be a couple of hours. I would toss and turn and watch the clock. Now with deep sleep herbal medicine, I fall asleep so quickly, within minutes. If I wake up during the night I quickly go back to sleep. This has been the best rested sleep I have ever had. I will continue to take then and reorder when out.

Deepsleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product relaxes me, helps me get back to sleep after awakening, but does not put me to sleep or keep me from waking up frequently. The good news is it doesn't make me groggy or have any adverse side effects.

Completely useless

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

use more than a week, whether it is for the treatment of insomnia, or improve the quality of sleep, there is no effect

Deep Sleep NOT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product according to the label as well as taking 2 gels together prior to sleeping for the past week to no avail. I really wanted it to work but I cannot notice any benefit from it as I am still waking up two times per night and am unable to sleep deeply throughout the night.

kept me up all night

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i took these and they kept me up tossing and turning all night long. i tried them for over a week with the same results! Idk what's in them that's keeping me up all night, but would not recommend them.

Sleep Alternative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This works very well if you have trouble sleeping.

Deep Sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After not sleeping past 3:00 a.m. for a good six months, my daughter recommended that I try this product. The second night, I slept until 5:00 a.m. and have done so ever since. I have to think it is the Deep Sleep that did it for me.