A gentle detox

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After a few days of using this, I had quite a few pimples. Always a good sign when using a detox product. I used this after a round of liver support to then move into the lymph system. Very gentle.

Essiac Tonic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have large B-cell NHL and I researched many products. I am undergoing chemo, R-chop for 6 sessions. I have no spleen and this product cleanses both blood and liver and activates whole body detox. I feel it is a positive move I can make at a time when poisons of chemo need to be working. The taste isn't great but I plan to continue with it ongoing.

Essiac Tonic

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A five in my books. I live in Canada, and can't find the tonic anywhere's here. Its easy to use, has a longer shelf life. and is more affordable. Mary Ann Olson Canada

Good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used other brands of essiac, which have been good, but the expense is offputting. This is a small bottle - portable, which is good, with a good pipette - it's held up quite well so far, rattling around in my handbag. It has a pretty mild taste, in water. As with many supplements, it's hard to gauge its effects yet.

Can barely get it to my mouth to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Though I believe it has me getting flushed out, I nearly want to vomit each time I take this. Next time I am definitely going to do the capsules. If you can't handle even slightly bad tasting things, stay away from the tincture!!

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This has really helped with my digestion. Very easy to use

I haven't started using this yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I cannot tell you yet.

Essiac proven benefits

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used to make essiac tea from scratch, buying all the right ingredients according to nurse caisse. This product takes the place of my having to spend the 48 hours of attention to making the tea. The benefits are the same: cleansing and detoxing the body of harmful substances which cause havoc. So grateful to find this, knowing I can now use it on a regulary basis to give my body the right kind of detox support. I have seen other people comments that they couldn't stand the taste in water. You can put this in a small amount of your smoothie, a non-caloric water drink, a fresh juiced product. Put it in your hot tea.

the shipment came in good time.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It will take time to see if the product does what it is intended for. I do have an issue. When I was looking for Essiac for dogs your product came up. Although it did not say it was for dogs I thought that it would work anyway since the ingredients were the same. But when I had gotten the product, no where on the bottle nor in the box, were there dosage instructions. I went to another site and fortunately found something to guess by. I would have felt better if there were instructions.