Essiac Tonic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Have cancer and nothing more can be done. This product gives me more strength and stamina to cope in every day activities. Wonderful can really feel the effects, now gat out in the garden a little more.

Cleansing at its Easiest

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Even taking one capsule per day before bedtime has a cleansing effect after a few days. Smooth moves become regular events and tell you it's working to remove all the built up waste in your system. I use it for the month of April and again in October. Nature is a great teacher.

Better than the tincture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Skip the tonic and take these pills.

helps immunity and detox

Posted by freeradicle on May 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this regularly to help immunity and detox. Herbs Etc make Essiac from non-alcoholic liquid herbal extracts which are easy to take and absorb. I find it works very well with Phytocillin (also by Herbs Etc) to help manage chronic infections.

Not helpful yet

Posted by SGODKS on Jun 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have not noticed any change in my health since taking this, waiting to see if my infection disappear so far nothing. Have been taking it for two week

convenient health aid

Posted by bjreviews on May 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this is great for travel or when I'm at work and the liquid is not convenient

Essiac Tonic

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product was the cheapest price I found! iHerb you are the best! Low prices and fast shipping! Thanks

Probably is great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this thinking it was the lung tonic . Already opened the packet . Oh well looks like i got some of this saved for a later day .