Lung Tonic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I can't say enough good things about this product. I am a cancer patient and use oxygen at night when I sleep and for short periods during the day. When I get up after taking off the oxygen, I need something to help get my lungs working without it. This product has made the difference.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We have had very good results with our breathing and congestion with Lung Tonic. My husband was taking an inhaler two times a day and is now taking it once a day. We will continue taking so do not discontinue this product. It will be interesting to see what results we will have with the cold weather coming. I hope it will be positive.

A Great Product.

Posted by InTuneWithNature on Feb 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have COPD and purchased this product and Deep Health, both made by Herbs, Etc. I stopped using my Advair inhaler once I started using these two products. Like all these products that are organic and natural, it takes time to work through you whole system. You can't heal one part of the body and not another. Everything needs to be healed and this takes time, proper diet and proper supplements. I highly recommend this product for people with lung issues. Superb product and company.

Fast Acting, Great Alternative to Conventional Asthma and COPD Meds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

FINALLY an alcohol-free non-pharmaceutical remedy that slows the scratchy itch in my throat which causes constant coughing. I have asthma. I am allergic to alcohol in conventional inhalers, like Albuterol, whose principal ingredient is "dehydrated alcohol"/pure ethanol, and which makes me very sick. I definitely have noticed a lessening in the intensity and frequency of the coughing, as well as less shortness of breath. Highly recommend this product, especially if one is sensitive to inhalers and doesn't want to use steroids.(NO THANKS!) My husband has COPD, and he has noticed an almost immediate effect and has been able to breathe more easily. .A+++

Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Gave this to me and my husband. He had double pneumonia and this helped clear his lungs out.

really works!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My lungs are really compromised and I usually wheeze a lot during wet and cold weather. Now after using for about 4 weeks my wheezing and shortness of breath is nearly gone. Great product!!!!

Herb's Etc. Lung Tonic

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Awesome stuff. I have asthma and was ALWAYS sick requiring frequent antibiotics, breathing treatments and steroids. I have not been sick in 2 years since starting it! I also am not as sensitive to offenders that exacerbated asthma symptoms.

Lung Tonic Soft-Gels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband has been using this for years to help coughing and asthma. Don't know what he would do without it. Please keep making this and God bless you.

Lung Tonic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used Lung Tonic for a few years and find it very effective in stopping coughs during the cold season. I highly recommend it.

Respiratory System Support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Just got my two bottles a week ago. As usual, shipping's reliable and trustworthy from iHerb. Pill size is extremely small so swallowing is as easy as pie. Currently just started exercising not too long ago, and cardiovascular sessions has been somewhat challenging. Will continue to take this and hopefully, this will aid in my pursue for better health!

1 2 3