Excellent for relieve of hot flashes

Posted by Reviewer2313637 on Mar 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the perfect remedy for hot flashes and other menopausal symptoms. A nice combination of adaptogenic herbs that support women during a rough period. Can take in place of HRT.

menopautinic

Posted by Reviewer1275822 on Jul 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thus far this product is working well. The hot flashes have minimized and I sleep better most nights. It is great to feel cool again.

This really works!!!

Posted by 4766517958410387581 on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Before I started taking Menopautonic, I had severe hot flashes. After about a week of taking Menopautonic, I no longer have any symptoms from menopause. I feel so much better now that I take Menopautonic.

MENOPAUTONIC

Posted by 5452983197159704688 on May 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It did not work me.

Menopautonic

Posted by Reviewer1196043 on Aug 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Fast acting herbal pill helps to manage hot flashes, helps me sleep better at night, and also curbs the edge of anxiety I had been feeling since peri-menopause set in. I highly recommend this product. As a matter of fact, I am telling all of my friends about it.

Tremendous help

Posted by Reviewer2629501 on Mar 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for several months and it has helped me tremendously with hot flashes. I had tried many products prior to this with no success, including prescription medications. This product was referred to me by a holistic practitioner and I will never go without it. IHerb offers the best price and the quickest shipping! I'm a customer for life! Thanks IHerb!!!

very good !

Posted by Reviewer2201104 on Jul 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good product, worth tring.

Such relief.

Posted by Reviewer2487717 on Mar 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for manufacturing a product for women who suffer. It's not perfect, but makes life/hot flashes tolerable. Judi

Hot Flashes

Posted by Reviewer2867523 on Jan 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used Menopautonic 4yrs ago,until my Dr.prescribed Activella,and it help me then.My Dr. took me off the hormone this year and I ordered Menopautonic making the transition easier.It is helping!

Menopautonic Softgels

Posted by 5601526120386960909 on May 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Menopautonic has allowed me to avoid using an anti-depressant. It is the only herb that has helped with hot flashes, but mainly works for the mood swings due to post menopause. I hope you continue to sell it!

1 2