Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Our 60's rock group has reorganized. I am now doing most of the lead singing. During our 1st several rehearsals, I coughed a lot and my voice was hoarse. I then researched different throat sprays for singers, at which time I discovered Singer's Saving Grace. I was especially impressed with the reviews of those who have utilized it. I use this product at least 2-3 times a day (even when I'm not singing). All I can say is NO MORE HOARSE VOICE. It works great. Add me to the list of satisfied customers; I highly recommend it!

Great for people who work with their voices

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is definitely one of the best if not the best on the market. If you use it fairly regularly the bottle should last 6-8 months. It is perfect for public speakers, actors and singers alike and soothes the throat discomfort one gets from using their voice in a professional manner day after day. My preferred flavour is seriously cinnamon which was not available from iherb at the time. The alcohol free version has a strong taste but does the job. I am hoping that someone at iherb reads my review and adds the seriously cinnamon to their stock.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff!

Very good, but different

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I haven't bought Singer's Saving Grace in 10 years. The formula tastes much less strong, which is nice. However I'm not sure it packs the same punch as the old formula. Then again, I may be out of line with my "facts" here. Over all, as a professional singer, I'd recommend this spray.

Singer's Saving Grace taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

All I can say is this stuff tastes TERRIBLE! Like very strong celery seed.

Soothes The Throat

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

When I first got this, the sweetness of Professional Strength AF (alcohol free) put me off. However, it works really well. Whether it's post nasal drip or rawness-scratching from public speaking, this spray gets me back on track quickly and well. Not the tastiest but not that bad either. Excellent product.

Very good if you have to use your voice a lot.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I always keep this product in my drawer as I use my voice a lot, and there is nothing worse if you are working and then start to cough, or even lose your voice. It is exceptionally good.

natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Seems to help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Long term throat irritation. This product seems to give short term prevention so that I am not coughing or throat clearing in company.