Excellent

Posted by Domlyk on Sep 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

With beta glucan is a very effective immun support . Even I took child portion , my flu less than 48 hours gone. Taste is pleasant and family size is 60 ml, for couple of illness will be enough for the whole family. Don't forget concentrated herbs extract is like drug. How many days/weeks used same time for pause .

toddler likes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

my 15 month old opens his mouth readily for these drops every time. i'm not sure if they helped him through his 1 month long cold but i feel good giving them to him.

Good according to our naturopath

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works great to help boost the immune system when viral infections are present.

Cause allergy rash and disorientation and insomnia for my boy

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on Aug 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After first week of taking this herbal supplement, my boy became so disorientated that he will keep crying non stop for no apparent reason. He gets agitated soo easily that no one can comfort/soothe him. He suffers from insomnia for consecutive nights following the first dosage. Not only that, body and face are full of rashes!!! I am so disappointed. I have checked out online and via pediatrician, that this does have side effects. Best not to be used on children. Oh man, i have bought 4 bottles of this! Bad!

excellent for kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Repurchase many years Must buy in winter time

Good for Immune System

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Our 10 year old son gets a dropper-full of this plus chewy vitamin C every morning. He didn't miss even one day of school last year.

Wonderful Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Use this to clear up infection if my children happen to get sick. Works wonderfully!

Kids support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

During cold and flu season I stock up on this product for my kids. We have had great luck useing this at the first signs of a cold.

Worked great for my daughter's immune system

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My daughter's immune system is weak and we are doing an on for two weeks, off for two weeks protocol twice with this. She has not gotten sick yet—which is a big feat for her!

Great Results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This was highly reccommended by our natural health practicioner.

1 2 3