Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used almost 2 4 oz bottles of this on my kids throughout 2 colds. I will have to say I have 1 child with asthma, and 1 child that a lot of times gets the croup. The herbs controlled the colds, I gave no nebulizer treatments at all to my children. I used this with Herbal Respiratory from Mountain Meadow Herbs. I recommend giving this to a child for AT LEAST 10 days at the highest recommended dosage for lbs on the bottle. Also, I think the effectivness for colds is enchanced when you add a respiratory support with it for 10 days. Easy to administer, and my almost 2 year old begs for more!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

great,worked!

Very satisfied!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My kid is 3,5 years old. I give him this product 2-3 times per week and when observing the first symptoms of cold/flu I give him 2-3 times per day. It helps overcoming the flu easier. I would recommend it.

very happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

great for kids for upcoming months..

Great combo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I gave this to my 1.5 year old and 2.75 year old to keep them from catching what everyone else seemed to have, it worked!

A good thing to have on hand

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for the oregon grape root -- to combat intestinal infections. I find that it is good to have on hand for improving immunity during cold/flu season. My son likes the taste, so it is easy to use.