Help

Don't Leave Home Without It

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I start giving this to my kids when they turn 1 for their seasonal allergies. There is never a fight over taking their "medicine" and it works wonders. It comes on time and I've never had any problems with the product.

Excellent natural cure for allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My son has terrible allergies to the point where we have to keep him indoors some days. This really helps and without the unwanted chemicals and side effects of things like Benadryl/Claritin. Highly recommended!

Herbs for Kids, Nettle & Eyebright, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Oct 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My precious furbaby yorkie is using it, but not for allergy problems. My dog is on raw diet and has no allergies at 8 years young. To my mind it is immune support and natural calming factor due to chamomile in it, natural eye health enhancer due to eyebright herb, stomach support due to peppermint herb, liver support due to milk thistle. Tinctures are very good to dogs, very adaptable to their organisms. Every good owner of the dog should maintain his/her dog's health with such or similar supplements.

Seasonal Allergy - Must Have!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

7 Year Old took for 2 weeks, and morning sneezes were gone!! However, Kids (and I too) HATE the taste - horrible!! Hope it could taste better, so I that I don't have to force them to take it!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

No alcohol and good for allergies