Fantastic Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff it great! My oldest son, being Autistic has as bad if not worse sleeping patterns than I except he likes to run around at 3:00AM when he can’t sleep where I would prefer laying down watching TV. He has kept me up so many nights I cannot count. I did a lot of research on all natural sleeping concoctions and most of them have the same herbs with 10X more Melatonin than I would prefer to give my kids and leave me feeling like a zombie the next day. This product has the most popular herbs that assist in helping you sleep better but not too many other things crammed in it. So I give him a dose of this, the usual small dose of Melatonin (.3mg) and a scoop of GABA and he is usually out within an hour and is back to his normal self the next day without being in a daze. Some people are more sensitive and may feel in a daze the next day. I try everything out myself first before giving it to my kids and this, unlike MANY other herbs and concoctions I have tried did not leave me feeling out of it the next day. Excellent product, may not do the job all on its own but with so many different body types and people there is never one magic formula that works on everyone (other than perhaps a horse tranquilizer). If this doesn’t work on its own add a little melatonin. Start small. I had to search for smaller doses as I found me and my kids don't need 1/4 the amount that they sell in tablets.

Works well....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take this myself, and it helps me fall asleep, not just my kids.

Shattered expectations

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed NO difference at all in the sleep habits or energy levels of my twin boys. I was trying everything possible before submitting to modern medication techniques of hyperactive children. I was really hoping to see even a small difference in their ability to focus and settle down. I am very, very disappointed in this product and its promises.

Works great. Gets my kids to sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This works great and gets both my one year old and my 4 year old to sleep a little harder than they do on other nights. I give it to them on the teething nights and the nights that they had a long nap in the day just to ensure sleep a little better. The thing I like is they never are "drugged" and my 4 year old still wakes and goes pee just fine. She isn't all dazed. The only thing is it doesn't taste good at all so maybe add some stevia to the bottle to make it sweeter.

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My daughter is 18 months and have been waking up a lot. She started having teeth when she was 3 months so there's been many restless nights. This keeps her falling asleep right away in her own bed even if she still wakes up during the night. But before I had to take her to our bed to calm her down. It seems to me it helps her sleep deeper and she is calmer during the night. Only with 1dose I noticed a difference after 3-4 days. Its been a month and I give her 2doses instead of 3 so far. Its not magic but helps a lot. Still wakes up some nights more than others but in general much much better for us all!!

Very strong and effective but now always out of stock :(

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the "super" version of a nighttime calming aid for kiddos--have only used it when facing jet lag. However, it's not always out of stock. :(

Good for panic attacks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My 11yr old daughter thinks these are great. She suffers from panic attacks and really feels they help. She prefers it over rescue remedy.

works great, tastes great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

When our kids need a little help to calm their mind, a bit of this works great.

Super Calm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I give this to my children to help them get a good night sleep. I also used this for the dentist to help my son relax.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love it that it is premeasured for kids. Working well.

1 2