Helps with earache

Posted by ClaraAndHerman on Jun 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My little boy have a lot of earache and this really helps him out.

Antibiotics Be Gone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Use this at first indication of your child's congestion and then use religiously every 4 or 5 hours (always in both ears!) and you will kick any ear ache without compromising the rest of your child's overall health. Always warm the bottle in a mug of water before using. Also, rip up a cotton ball and plug each ear to hold in the oil.

Heaven sent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My 2 yr old was getting repeated ear infections. I was reluctant to give her antibiotics but the doc said it was just too bad. Well she got a bad skin reaction to the antibiotic and her ear infection came back in a week . I put the garlic oil and boom no infection in 2 days All Gone!!!

Forget the antibiotics, choose garlic oil...!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Got a persistent rash that turned to fungal infection and then even staff... took 1 month of antibiotics and used prescription fungal cream... didn't work. Used concentrated garlic oil and recovered primay skin layer in 4 days... continued application for 1 month just to be sure. I'll never go back to the doctor without trying this first.

Great for pets too

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this product for my dogs chronic ear infections. Now, she hardly has any.

Very useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really works. Good for kids!

Herbs for Kids, Willow/Garlic Ear oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best stuff! My daughter has never had an ear infection and I've used this whenever she's had congestion where an ear infection could occur. She is 2 yrs. old now and never had an ear infection! My son only had one ear infection and that was before we found the willow/garlic ear oil from Herbs for Kids. Now we use it whenever he needs it and he's never had another ear infection. His first ear infection was when he was 15 months and now he is 5 years old!

good

Posted by bugajuk on Feb 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Works, but not immediately, but you should remember that it is natural product, so it is definitely 'must have' oil.

No mejora mis acufenos sino todo lo contrario

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Yo lo he empezado a probar porque estoy probando diferentes cosas para mis acufenos este no sirve para nada con los acufenos, supongo que s sólo para molestias de infecciones...

Garlic oil a must

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am always looking to have the garlic oil and have tried this for earaches and it work wonders. Put it on my grandaughter when she was experiencing pain in her ear. Work great and pain gone!!

1 2