Heaven sent

Posted by Reviewer3046375 on Jan 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My 2 yr old was getting repeated ear infections. I was reluctant to give her antibiotics but the doc said it was just too bad. Well she got a bad skin reaction to the antibiotic and her ear infection came back in a week . I put the garlic oil and boom no infection in 2 days All Gone!!!

Forget the antibiotics, choose garlic oil...!

Posted by Reviewer1029135 on Jul 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Got a persistent rash that turned to fungal infection and then even staff... took 1 month of antibiotics and used prescription fungal cream... didn't work. Used concentrated garlic oil and recovered primay skin layer in 4 days... continued application for 1 month just to be sure. I'll never go back to the doctor without trying this first.

Antibiotics Be Gone

Posted by cot477 on Apr 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Use this at first indication of your child's congestion and then use religiously every 4 or 5 hours (always in both ears!) and you will kick any ear ache without compromising the rest of your child's overall health. Always warm the bottle in a mug of water before using. Also, rip up a cotton ball and plug each ear to hold in the oil.

Great for pets too

Posted by Reviewer1822746 on May 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this product for my dogs chronic ear infections. Now, she hardly has any.

Helps with earache

Posted by ClaraAndHerman on Jun 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My little boy have a lot of earache and this really helps him out.

Herbs for Kids, Willow/Garlic Ear oil

Posted by Reviewer3070357 on Dec 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best stuff! My daughter has never had an ear infection and I've used this whenever she's had congestion where an ear infection could occur. She is 2 yrs. old now and never had an ear infection! My son only had one ear infection and that was before we found the willow/garlic ear oil from Herbs for Kids. Now we use it whenever he needs it and he's never had another ear infection. His first ear infection was when he was 15 months and now he is 5 years old!

Very useful

Posted by 5140836428171478509 on Aug 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really works. Good for kids!

good

Posted by bugajuk on Feb 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Works, but not immediately, but you should remember that it is natural product, so it is definitely 'must have' oil.

No mejora mis acufenos sino todo lo contrario

Posted by 4658059491323875077 on Oct 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Yo lo he empezado a probar porque estoy probando diferentes cosas para mis acufenos este no sirve para nada con los acufenos, supongo que s sólo para molestias de infecciones...

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2366867 on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Since my daughter was a toddler, I have used this Willow/Garlic Ear Oil. Many times we recieved a diagnosis from her pediatrician of an ear infection (varying degrees)along with a prescription. Every time I opted to forego the prescription and used this Garlic Ear Oil instead... and every time her ear infection was completely cleared up at her two week follow up with the doctor. I warmed the oil and put several drops in both ears, putting cotton in her ears to keep it in there a bit better. We did this at least twice a day - sometimes 3 times. With her more severe infections, she was significantly better within two days. Preventively I would often begin to use it when her sinuses began to show signs of getting plugged up or 'gunky.' When I did this, she sometimes ended up at the doctor anyway...but not with an ear infection. :-)

1 2