Alka-thyme is more than just mouthwash!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. I have used Alka-thyme for 14 years. The only alkalizing mouthwash I have found. Can alkalize the body by putting a few drops in a glass of water and drinking it once a day too, great for helping psoriasis sufferers. Also (read instructions first) a great eye wash. Only use 2 drops of Alka-thyme diluted with water in an eyecup. I did this for a bad eye infection and it was gone in two days. Cool and minty fresh. A little goes a long way! Peterborough,Canada

Nice, not too sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Most mouthwashes (regular and natural alternatives) are just way too sweet. This is a tiny bit sweet, but has more of a neutral taste. My only complaint is that it's SO expensive.

no more plaque

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I decided I'd give this a go as it makes the mouth more alkaline. Much to my surprise when I went to the dentist yesterday after waiting 8 months since my last cleaning (I normally go every 6 months) I hardly had any plaque, quite a change from the norm. Wish it weren't quite so expensive.

alkaline

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this as a mouthwash, right before bed, because I rest easier knowing that my mouth is alkaline and that the bad bacteria are reduced.

Mouthwash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good for my teeth after eating too many acidic foods

it's ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

has alcohol & glycerine. it tastes ok.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. More than a mouthwash, can be used for many different things. diluted in neti pot, compress for sinuses.

All right

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to get a mouthwash without addede sweetener. Something about this mouthwash make it taste ultra-sweet. I was ambivilent about that since I prefer other types of tastes. That being said, it felt refreshing and smelled good.

Nothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product did not seem to help me one bit I suffer from gout,and some things you take that alkalize your body will make you feel better right away. Thought that this product would be beneficial. Did not help me.

Soothing for canker sores

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to reduce the potential acidity in my son's mouth as an approach to his outbreak in numerous canker sores. We all use it and like it. Mouth feels clean. Doesn't burn

1 2