Respond better to Iosol

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Dec 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As above - respond better at same mcg so am not continuing with this. I have read that an iodine/iodide combo is preferred (iodide for thyroid, iodine for breast). My experience appears to confirm this. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Many uses for iodine!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Used iodine in the past to overcome boils infection successfuly. Using it now for jock itch (add 1 drop iodine & lather with soap over infected areas) & in shampoo for cleaner scalp(1/2 drop in shampoo). Not sure if safe enough to add into drink due to the trichloride present, but has many other uses that is beneficial externally. (e.g. eczema, skin infections, athletes foot etc)

fabulous

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you lean towards low thyroid function this will undoubtedly help. I've had no trouble taking a single drop before bedtime, in fact I then sleep like a log, though the Edgar Cayce readings more suggest a single drop in the morning upom awakening in a half glass of water. For normalising function of all the glands.

Atomidine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product and find it to be very useful in its effects on the endocerene glands. I continue to use it as per Caycee's readings.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

arrived extremely quick and in excellent condition. After using atomidine for a few weeks I feel better than I have felt in years! I have researched hypothyroidism and decided to give this a try over pharmaceuticals. Thank you.

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used Atomidine for more than ten years with very good results. I replaced my iodized table salt with Sea Salt because Atomidine provides a full daily dose. I also use a 25% solution as a skin treatment for scratches, bug bites and so on.

Best type if Iodine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used a couple of iodine products but have for this is the best for me. I only have to take two drops a day so it last me about a year so that makes it good value as well.

essential

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Take it whenever we feel we are getting sick. Don't take it right before bed because it will give you energy!

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been diagnose with hypothiroidism and I was given Tyrosine for life by the doctors. After suffering terrible problems and fatigue with sinthetic tyrosine I decided to give it a tried. It has brought my TSH levels back into order and I have now decide to gave back the sinthetic drugs. Please note that 1 week program and 1 week off and the same upto a max of 5 weeks. Under strictive supervison though. Excellent product!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've used Atomidine for almost 5 years as the very best carpal tunnel syndrome relief ever.

1 2 3