Aura Glow Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Aura Glow (and its Liquid Lanolin cousin, that I also use) is the best emolient I have ever used. I mix it with an organic body lotion for the 'slip' factor. Do it after my morning bath and I am set for the day. Rub it all over and never worry about rough feet, chapped knees and wrinkled winter skin again. I would add it to my bath water but what a mess to clean up afterwards! Thank you for your very special selection of health and beauty products.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The smell is amazing, like marzipan. Our youngest loves it, too. I even use it on my face and love how my skin looks and feels.

Aura Glow Almond

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this Edgar Cayce formulated product for over forty years, it is the best! There are many scents to choose from but I prefer the almond trusting there will be some residual effect of skin protection from the B17 in the almonds.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the second time I buy this oil and it still smells wonderful, makes skin super soft and also gives glowing tan, would recommend to everyone who loves marzipan :)

Havent used it yet. Stars are for the jasmine oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have the jasmine oil of this product and havent used the almond oil yet. The jasmine is great though.

Smaržo!!

Posted by Strelka on Oct 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Burvīga marcipāna smarža burvīgai eļļai:) Der gan ķermenim , gan sejai.

Almond oil

Posted by YuliaBlum on Aug 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Gorgeous body oil. Pleasant smell. Nourishes the skin very good.

First time trying almond oil !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this to use in my hair and on my face I wanted to like it but the SMELL just put me off completely ! this was my first time ordering almond oil so im not sure if they all smell like this , im going to order a different brand of almond oil and see how it goes

scent seems a bit unnatural

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The almond scent of this seems a bit unnatural, it reminds me of marcipan sweets. Not recommended for sensitive skin.

great product for massage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have used this product for years. We love it.

1 2