Liquid Velvet

Posted by shopzilla on Jan 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have never been the sort to slather moisture lotion all over my body, but after trying this body oil, I am completely converted and addicted! Shower time is now such a pleasure and I make it a point to rub this all over my body including bosom and tummy. My skin has never felt or looked better. My skin glows, feels velvety and no longer looks blotchy and discoloured. Those awful powdery white lines no longer appear on my legs when I scratch them The formula, which contains peanut oil, olive oil and lanolin oil, sounds very heavy but this blend does sink in, if you apply on freshly showered, damp skin and take some time to rub it in. I can still feel the oil on my skin after applying, but getting dressed immediately after is not a problem. My clothes don't stick to my skin, neither does the oil rub off on fabric. The scent is heavenly, really rose-like but neither too light nor heavy, and makes me feel so feminine and pretty. No other personal care product has ever made me feel this girly or pampered. Love, love, LOVE it and will definitely repurchase. I'm already eyeing the coconut musk scented version. If you find this review helpful, please click the "Yes" button. Thank you :)

Love this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love the scent so much!I also love how how this Aura Glow makes my body shine as well as my skin healthy and smooth. I use this right after taking shower with dampened skin.

great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

so good! I use this oil everyday now and will repeat it for sure! I bought rose one and lavender one and love both of those.

The smell is great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love using this oil. But swith around with other bodylotions and oils. If have good time after a shower I use oil if not I use body lotion, it is a good thing to switch around a bit as when your skin get used to one product it tends not to be as effective after a few months

Luv This Oil

Posted by Danielle on May 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have the rose and i love this product. I swear it has diminishes a surgery scar I have and it leaves my skin soo soft. The rose smells like real fresh roses. The formula absorbs well and laves my skin baby soft and smelling so lovely! I will continue to repurchase this product as the price is excellent and it does what it says and then some. Luv this. Recommended!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

cute very rosy scent, good body oil and price is ok, so i got thumbs up

Caution-addictive!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great fragrance and moisturizing properties! Head to toe calming goodness.

Wonderful real rose scent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Medium-weight body oil, absorbs quickly, and has no carcinogenic ingredients!!!

Wonderful oil!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this oil, the rose scent is pretty strong but not in an overwhelming way and reduces with time. I like it after a nice warm shower in the evening, makes me relax and keep me in a good mood.

Best body oil I've ever used!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you like the smell of fresh roses, and body oils then this should be a no brainer. I will purchase this over and over, it is perfection.

1 2 3 4