second order

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered this twice now and am very happy with this oil. It smells wonderful. I use it in a homemade cough salve. It does not have a dropper top, just so ya know! :)

Top Quality Wintergreen Essential Oil

Posted by TropicalUrbanite on Jan 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This one has a higher grade scent than the Now brand wintergreen oil (though both are effective medicinally). I have bought two of Heritage one so far. One for my parents migraine/ arthritis pain management. My father has reduced his aspirin intake since using this oil externally. I dab a tiny finger tip onto my occasional swollen gum before sleep and it works like magic (some toothpaste, chewing gum, mouthwash contain natural wintergreen oil). Wintergreen's synthetic/ synthesized counterpart is aspirin a.k.a. Methyl salicylate or "oil of wintergreen" (don't you just love how cunning that naming choice is). But why take the artificial isolate, mostly derived from petrol chemical, when there is wholistic natural version from the tree? A fast acting, general safe topical analgesic/ pain-killer. I also Definitely a family cabinet staple. I have tried a few Heritage products and can confirm their quality. Happy to have found another true wintergreen essential oil on iHerb.

Okay...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Mix it with coconut oil for back acne

I'm no essence distiller but....

Posted by RoseSmith on Mar 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This oil is relatively inexpensive and good value for money. It has all manner of good uses...throw some in your runners after you've been to the gym, good to mix with a carrier oil for sore muscles after you've been to the gym, sniff it to bring you back to life after you've been to the gym. Can you tell I go to the gym a lot? Well actually I don't :) But I do like this oil :)

Use a variety of essential oils

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This Wintergreen Oil helps knee joints. I rub some on my nasty OA knee. I use a lot of stuff and this is one.

Wintergreen essential oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smells great and helps relieve arthritis pain.