Heritage Lavender Water Spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The nicest lavender water spray I've ever found. A very nice scent; lovely for a bit of aromatherapy for relaxation during the day, or a wonderful relaxing linen spray for before bed.

Feel yourself calm down...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I shower/bathe in the evenings, so it's always nice to spray some of this on and feel yourself melting away to sleep and relaxation. Great for meditation, too!

great water

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice fresh and calming flavor. I splash in a kids' room before they go to their beds.

I'm a Heritage Product fan!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I do prefer the rosewater, but this is very nice too.

Flower water

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

refreshing smell

Nice smell and moisturising

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Soothe my skin well and very moisturising

super hydrating and purifies the skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this lavender flower water is of the highest quality. it purifies the skin and leaves it conditioned. the smell is reminiscent of a French lavender field. i use this all over my body. all natural and healthy. just love it. xoxo

Love - best lavender spray !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the best lavender spray there is out there. Other brands are more like perfume, this one is truly a godsend. It is very helpful for sleep, relaxation and anytime you need to be calmed. Works well, can be sprayed anywhere from face, body, on pillows etc. Great product and it's a really reasonable price point - other products go for five times as much for the same kind of product. Heritage has been a go-to for me since I was a child. I love it and recommend it to everyone!

Relaxing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The scent clears away my worries of the day, it somehow make it easier for me to breathe. I like to spray it over my pillow.

Divine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My favorite lavender mist. I use it after i wash my face and before i put my moisturizer on. The smell is divine, relaxing, i almost feel like it gets me in the right mood before i go to bed. Will buy more

1 2 3