Great for my hair

Posted by Reviewer1213746 on Mar 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the 2nd time buying this product.I originally bought this product because I have MS and I read grapeseed oil is good for Fibromyalgia pain. I am Bi-racial, and found it actually stopped my hair from breaking off and feel healthy and soft. i love it!

Great for my hair!

Posted by Reviewer1671312 on Jul 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am African American with naturally thick, tightly coiled hair and have had life-long dry scalp which can cause dandruff. This product works great toward keeping my hair and scalp from becoming too dry--and helps greatly reduce dandruff. It also adds shine to my hair. After shampooing, I use it alone on wet hair or sometimes mix a little into my shampoo conditioner with great results!

Grapeseed oil, Heritage Products

Posted by Reviewer1946279 on Feb 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Although I have bought others for half the price of this brand, others have arrived rancid. I believe in glass bottling for this type of product, and they have it.

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer2932465 on Jan 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Working on tightening my skin after a major weighloss and this stuff is great.

high quality oil

Posted by Reviewer1605574 on Jan 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This oil was of a very high quality. Great taste. Rich flavor.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2913511 on Jun 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this, mixed with Almond Oil, to prevent stretch marks during pregnancy. I put it on after the shower. It worked perfect last pregnancy -I have no stretch marks at all! Much more effective (and I think less expensive) than other creams(beeswax or whatever it is) that are for sale in the stores for the same purpose.

the best

Posted by Reviewer1294536 on Dec 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this is about the fourth of fifth order probably the 8 or 10th bottle . We use this almost exclusively now. Like the tast much better than olive oil in my ceaser and it wow to cook with.

I could not use it for a Oil Pull

Posted by Reviewer3053514 on Nov 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used other good quality grape seed oils for it and they have worked great. This one seems very very light..sort of thin. But the oil is great for cooking for its light taste.

first time user!

Posted by Reviewer2308725 on Jul 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have read about benefits of this oil and like cooking with it as much as i do with olive oil but it is much lighter taste. Very nice.

Very good oil

Posted by Reviewer1710429 on May 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

perfect for all baking needs. Light & flavorless. Good in muffins & salad dressings alike! Glass bottle a plus!