Smelly breath

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My partner has alot of bacteria build up in his mouth and i can smell him a mile away. I purchased this without him knowing as i am a huge fan of hydrogen, i use hydrogen for everything so i thought that it must work as hydrogen does wonders for everything else. He tried it and oh my goodness this stuff really works no more dog breath, thank god now i welcome him kissing me. He tried everything and now he tells his friends about it :)

fabulous

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is the 1st time I try out hydrogen peroxide as a mouth wash and it's fabulous! strengthen gums, whitens teeth !

Good tasting, germ killing mouthwash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used Hydrogen Peroxide for quite some time as a mouthwash. I love this mouthwash because it tastes better and you still get the same benefits. It works well for for bleeding gums.

Excellent! Mouthwash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Reduces mouth odor. Fizzes up not only the gum line but also the tongue. Clean fresh breath after using.

Contains Alcohol! >:(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My dentist advised me to avoid dental products that contain alcohol. That was the whole point of trying this alternative mouthwash. But after receiving it I discovered that the third ingredient is alcohol! Yes, alcohol IS listed as an ingredient on the website. Obviously I missed it. Hmmm, maybe I missed it because the name of the product is "Hydrogen Peroxide Mouthwash!!" I thought I could trust the Heritage Products brand, but clearly I cannot. Tip: Try "Essential Oxygen, Organic Brushing Rinse, Toothpaste + Mouthwash, Peppermint, 16 fl oz (480 ml)." It's a bit more expensive... and now I know why.

Hydrogen Peroxide Perfection!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Having suffered from severe gingivitis for some years now, I was very pleased by the exquisite healing power I noticed from this product. I experienced significantly less swelling in my gums, as well as a lessened tendency for my gums to bleed during the rest of my oral hygiene routine. To me, the taste of the hygiene peroxide was miniscule, nearly undetectable. I would recommend this to anyone suffering from gingivitis or any other gum related issues.

Outstanding product

Posted by PointBeaute on Nov 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

At last something different. Feels very genuine. I think it brightens my teeth while cleaning the whole mouth. I will not use another of theses fake-flavors mouth rinse anymore. So happy.

Great cleaning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I think this product is great to use as a gargle when you have a cold etc. Just make sure you rinse your mouth out afterward.

Great Preventative!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this daily, (much less than they suggest to make it go further...a little goes a long way), and credit it with helping me stay well.

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

love the foaming action when slushing around in mouth.

1 2 3 4